Services - Interior
Miscellaneous repairs and improvements on the interior
- Finish projects on your "perpetual to-do
- Enhance the look and usability of the limited space in your home
- Make your home or business safer
and more able to meet your changing needs
- Improve the market potential of your property
- Your To-Do List
Start with your to-do list,
identify repair & improvement options
- Miscellaneous Repairs
- Repair woodwork, cabinets, drywall, and
just about anything else that could require a skilled craftsman. Check doors, windows, cabinets, drawers, and other miscellaneous
features of your home or business for proper operation. Replace
damaged, non-functioned, or energy inefficient doors. Install closet
- Security and Safety
- Check smoke detectors and carbon monoxide sensors. Add deadbolt
locks and check regular door locks. Add grab bars in bathrooms as
recommended by your physical therapist or occupational therapist. Check hand rails and handicap
accessibility throughout your home or business.
- Electrical and Plumbing
- We can make minor electrical and
plumbing repairs, depending on the local building codes. Overall, we
must meet local codes which can varies from city to city in Southeastern Wisconsin.
For work that requires a licensed electrician or plumber we can recommend a
contractor that meets the required quality and budget requirements of the
task at hand.
is committed to
doing things right the first time!
Services - Exterior
landscape improvements, using a variety of hand tools and power tools.
A Bobcat skid steer loader and heavy duty landscaping equipment is available
for the larger challenges.
- Reclaim your yard and create special planting
- Keep your yard attractive - maintain curb appeal and property value
- Keep your yard usable, safe, and able to meet your changing needs
- Protect home foundation/basement from water damage
- Keep water flowing through rain gutters and downspouts, away from
- Prevent water and air leaks around windows and doors
- Maintain adequate security and safety lighting
Caulk around windows and doors.
- Usability and Safety Repairs
- Make yard and walkway modifications to make the space more
usable and safe. Check outside lighting fixtures to provide
security and safety.
- Grading and Fill
- Add a concrete patio or driveway slab for
greater usability of your property. Add dirt and grade around home foundation to allow water to flow away
from the foundation.
- Landscape Repairs and
- Perform Spring/Fall cleanup. Trim trees and shrubs. Remove natural and manmade debris.
Remove and replace dead shrubs. Add new shrubs and small trees.
- Gutter Cleaning
- Clean gutters and check downspouts.
Services - Computers
wireless networking, and virus/hacker protection. Add hardware,
install and configure software. Improve performance.
- Improve system performance
- Add latest hardware and software
- Share Internet connection and printers with other computers in
your home through wireless networking
- Protect your data from viruses and hackers
- Computer Setup and Configuration
- Install and configure computer system. Copy data from an old
computer to a new computer. Add printer/fax/copier and other devices.
Add and configure new software. Remove old/unused software.
- Performance and Security
- Take an overall look at the computer. Run System Tools to free up
hard drive space. Delete unnecessary files. Organize data files.
Install/configure virus protection software and firewall software.
- Internet Connection Sharing and Networking
- Connect two or more computers together to share Internet connection,
data files, and printers.
- Troubleshooting and Repair/Replace Decisions
- Analyze computer usage requirements and budget constraints.
Develop a long-term usage-investment plan. List and recommend repair
or replacement of system or components.
- Web site
- Create and maintain a web site for
personal or business use. As a matter of fact,
this web site was created and is
maintained by Fixit123 Computer Services!
Give the perfect gift for any occasion - a Fixit123 Gift
Everyone has a to-do list of repairs and maintenance projects,
and there is no better gift than a Fixit123 Gift Certificate. Surprise
that special someone - Let a Fixit123 Service Technician do what they do best,
your special someone will have the time and energy to do what they do best.
Companies can use Fixit123 Gift Certificates to say "Thank
You" or "Job Well Done" to their valuable employees. Individuals can use
Fixit123 Gift Certificates to help their family and friends.
Fixit123 Gift Certificates are a great way to show your appreciation on special
days such as:
- Father's Day
- Mother's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Good Friday
- Secretaries' Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran's Day
- Boss's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Fixit123 Gift Certificates can also be great for special
occasions and life's changes:
- Get Well Soon
- Employee Appreciation
- New Job/No Job
- New Parent
- Happy Birthday
- Moving In/Out
To order a Fixit123 Gift Certificate, click on the
Contact Us button, then call, email, or send a fax.
- [ Top ]